Phases of the Moon

A lunar phase or phase of the moon refers to the appearance of the illuminated portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases vary cyclically as the Moon orbits the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth, Moon and Sun....I was asked to keep a 6 week journal of the moon, to illustrate verbally and visually what I see each night for six weeks of consectutive days . I will post my observations and pictures regularily. Enjoy!!

The Lunar Phases

The Lunar Phases

First Landing on the Moon

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday 3/20

 
Go figure, the last night of my Moon Phase Journal and the moon
is hiding from me! This shouldn't suprise me since it has played hide
and go seek with me before!!!! I went outside and even went for a ride on
a hunt for my final picture of the moon, and she was a no show.............this moon is making me looney...until next time, my friend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment