Phases of the Moon

A lunar phase or phase of the moon refers to the appearance of the illuminated portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases vary cyclically as the Moon orbits the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth, Moon and Sun....I was asked to keep a 6 week journal of the moon, to illustrate verbally and visually what I see each night for six weeks of consectutive days . I will post my observations and pictures regularily. Enjoy!!

The Lunar Phases

The Lunar Phases

First Landing on the Moon

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wednesday 2/16


The cold weather is back, Monday was just a tease! The moon is still in the back
of my house now and bigger than ever! I can see most of the moon once again,
amazing how it is similar for a couple of days before it changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment